Regardless of how strong a person you are, there are always going to be things in life that bring you down. Which is why in this post we give you 14 uplifting quotes for life that will make you smile.
No matter how awful things get, in all reality you are not the only one − everybody ends up feeling alone or stressed with life sooner or later. When you need something, positive and uplifting that can cheer you up and give you a chance to live your life happily have a look at some of these quotes.
14 Uplifting Quotes For Life
2. “You can’t always change the way things are, but you can change the way you wish to see them. Never stop looking for the brighter side and beyond.” – Eric T. Moore
4. “Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.” – Demosthenes
6. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. “You cannot love others unless you love yourself first: how can you give away what you don’t have?”– Swami Prem Priyadha
9. “You have to love yourself because no amount of love from others is sufficient to fill the yearning that your soul requires from you.”– Dodinsky
10. “As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease.”– Eckhart Tolle
11. “This above all: to thine own self be true.” – William Shakespeare
13. “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” – Marcus Aurelius
13. “The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.”– Lloyd Jone4