16 Quotes from Twenty One Pilots That Are Relatable
If you’ve somehow landed on this page, then you probably know who Twenty One Pilots are.
We’ve listed a few memorable quotes from this American duo who originate from Columbus, Ohio. They have many successful songs, and their albums have been big in the charts. You probably know them from some of their popular songs such as Stressed Out, Heathens, or House of Gold.
Their writing style is unique and unfiltered, which is probably one of the main reasons they resonate with so many. Their lyrics are honest and are about relatable topics such as life, love, and insecurities.
Whether you are a big fan of their music or not, you can certainly take something from their words. So here we have it, our Top 16 quotes from Twenty One Pilots – we’re sure you will relate.
Quotes From Twenty One Pilots
2. “I just wanna stay in the sun where I find pieces of peace in the sun’s peace of mind”
3. “Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless.
Then paint something and it might be wordless.
Pointless curses, nonsense verses, you’ll see purpose start to surface”
5. “We get colder as we grow older. We will walk so much slower.”
7. “Redemption’s not that far and darkness is going down”
8. “Sometimes quiet is violent”
9. “The sun will rise and we will try again”
10. “It’s time you pick your battle, and I promise you this is mine”
12. “No one looks up anymore because you might get a raindrop in your eye. And heaven forbid, they see you cry as we fall in line.”
13. “There are miles of land in front of us and we’re dying with every step we take. We’re dying with every breath we make and I’ll fall in line.”
15. “I was told when I got older all my fears would shrink”
16. “Know this, you can start over each morning”