18 powerful quotes about the people who you surround yourself with
One thing I’m sure most of us have picked up on is the fact that the people who you surround yourself with reflects on who you are. The people around you influence your actions, your thoughts and the decisions you make. They play a big part in determining the person you are. They are often a mirror of you, as others may judge a person by his or her friends and associates.
Whether it be friends, family or colleagues, it is important to surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you. You need to think about the person you want to be and surround yourself with people on a similar mission to you, and who have a similar mindset to you. You also need to cut out the negative people who drain you and keep you back.
If you want to be successful, surround yourself with successful people and you will see the impact this will have on you. If you want to be more positive, surround yourself with positive people. I think you get the drift. In this post, we will list 18 powerful ‘surround yourself with people who’ quotes.
- 22 life-changing quotes about success and ‘working hard’
- 25 comfort zones that will destroy any self-doubt
Surround yourself with positive people quotes
2. “Surround yourself with positive people who are going to push you towards greatness”
4. “Make a conscious effort to surround yourself with positive, nourishing, and uplifting people. People who believe in you, encourage you to go after your dreams and applaud your victories.”
6. “Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the cloud and their feet on the ground.”
8. “Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to be”
9. “Choose your friends wisely. Association is perception. Perception is a reality.”
11. “If you have great people around you, they will take you higher than your dream will. Leaders are never self-made. Those closest to you determine your level of success, so choosing the right companions as partners in pursuit of your vision is an important decision.”
12. “My advice is to surround yourself with talented people who will challenge you, help you grow and inspire you to maximize your potential.”
13. “Surround yourself with those who won’t compete with you, but will instead revel in your success & somehow see your ascent as a reflection of their own possibilities.”
15. “When you start seeing your worth. You’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.”
16. “When you start deleting negative people from your life, good things will start happening for you, and it won’t be a coincidence.”
17. “Keep positive people around you at all times. Positivity can be contagious.”