Powerful Quotes About Change in Your Life
In this post, we will list 14 quotes about change in your life that we think will help you manage and adapt. These are things you need to know. Change can come in many different ways in our lives. It might come forcefully like a tidal wave, or creep in slowly without us knowing. It might come in the form of a devastating tragedy, difficult choices, broken relationships, or even new opportunities. Sometimes, the only way to improve our lives is to force ourselves to go through difficult changes.
That may mean breaking up and leaving a toxic but comfortable relationship, leaving a mediocre but stable job, moving away from a nice but uninspiring location, or anything else that’s holding us back from accomplishing our dreams. We can make our life happy with a positive change. In this article, you will see positive change quotes that bring happiness to your life and take you away from the pains of life.
Quotes About Change in Your Life
1. We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, maybe the very reason why you don’t have something better. C. JoyBell C.
We can’t fear change, however; we don’t want to get out of our comfort zone. Holding onto something that is beneficial to you now, might be the very reason as to why you don’t have something better.
2. He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. Harold Wilson
Change is rejected by death only and the graveyard is the only place that rejects it.
This quote implies the importance of change that when we are not able to change a circumstance, we are tested to change ourselves to adopt that specific circumstance.
4. Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. Shunryu Suzuki
Without tolerating the way that everything transforms, we can’t discover the real meaning of life. We can’t hold on to something forever, we have to learn to move forward in life.
Change is hard in light of the fact that individuals overestimate the estimation of what they have and they don’t think about the results they will get if they make few changes in their life. Change is very important, you need to change something to be successful at certain points of your life.
6. When people shake their heads because we are living in a restless age, ask them how they would like to live in a stationary one, and do without change. George Bernard Shaw
This quote highlights that people are living in an anxious age, ask them how they might want to live in a stationary one, and manage this without change.
If we sit still and wait for something to happen it won’t ever happen, rather we should pursue a change.
8. People can cry much easier than they can change. James Baldwin
Crying isn’t east but people find it easier than change. However, if we push ourselves in the direction of change, we find that it’s not that bad.
Change is a must. The people who don’t want to change themselves or their circumstances are actually missing out.
10. Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. John Kenneth Galbraith
People will rather look for proof, than look to make changes.
Look inwards before we look outwards. If we want to change the world we need to start by changing ourselves.
12. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead
Don’t be disheartened by how small your group is because even a small group can change the world.
13. Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business. Mark Sanborn
Your accomplishment in life did not depend on your capacity to just change. It depends on your capacity to change fast.
14. We each have our way of coping with life, but when we want to step up and win we may need to change! We can learn to modify our existing strategies or create new ones to achieve exactly the outcome we desire, for the magic of success is a matter of employing the most effective strategy. Kris Deva North
We can figure out how to alter our current ways of doing things or make new ones to accomplish the result we want.